update on our covid-secure operations from monday 19th july 2021
upcoming tours -
-OUR INDUSTRIAL HERITAGE - SUN 1ST AUG TO THUR 5TH AUGUST 2021
-BLACKPOOL - MON 2ND AUG TO THUR 5TH AUGUST 2021
-YORKSHIRE GEMS - SUN 8TH AUGUST TO TUES 10TH AUGUST 2021
- KYLES OF BUTE - MON 9TH AUGUST TO FRI 13TH AUGUST 2021
Every year we work hard to produce our annual brochure ready for mailing around Christmas time. We offer tours and short breaks throughout the UK and Europe and incorporate old favourites with new and exciting locations. All tours include hotel accommodation, coach travel, ferries where applicable and throughout your stay we give you the chance to join us on excursions, most of which are included in the price. We also have an extensive range of pick up points throughout Northumberland and the Borders but if you live further afield we're sure to be able to collect you at a convenient place. Our booking office in Belford will guide you through the process, ensuring you are as comfortable as possible.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list, send us an email with your name and address, and we'll post you a brochure when they are released.
To download our booking form click here
To view our Coach Holiday Pick Up List - click here
We've had to make some changes to some of our advertised tours...
- Dunoon Mini Break. Now departing Friday 8th to Monday 11th October 2021.
- Codes, Cars & Cheers. Now departing Friday 3rd September and returning Sunday 5th September 2021.
- Eastbourne. Now departing Monday 26th July and returning Monday 2nd August 2021.
We've unfortunately had to cancel the following tours...
- Pakefield Holiday Park, 24th to 28th May 2021.
- Sunny Spain, 29th May to 7th June 2021
- Ireland, 30th May to 3rd June 2021. (Re-arranged for 2022!).
- The Carmargue, 8th to 17th June 2021. (Re-arranged for 2022!)
- Isles of Arran, 18th to 21st June 2021.
- Gardener's World, 18th to 20th June 2021.
- Lake Garda, Venice & Verona, 5th to 12th July 2021. (Re-arranged for 2022!)
- Summer on The Rhine, 18th to 23rd July 2021.
- Summer in The Austrian Tyrol, 4th to 13th August 2021.
- Southport Flower Show, 19th to 22nd August 2021.
- Poland, 6th to 17th September 2021.
- Danube Cruise, 4th to 13th October 2021. (Re-arranged for 2022!)
A Special Holiday Travel Insurance Scheme is available for all passengers travelling on our holidays which is arranged with ERV (the UK branch of Europaische Reiseverscherung AG) who are Licensed by the Bundesanstalt fur Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BAFIN - www.bafin.de) and approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA - https://www.fca.org.uk/) to undertake insurance business in the UK.
Travelsure Coaches Limited is an Appointed Representative of ITC Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts.
Should you wish to take advantage of our Holiday Travel Insurance please include the appropriate premium when booking your holiday. Additional information can be found here >> (opens PDF document)
Our Status Disclosure Document can be viewed here >> (opens PDF document)
Not the right level of cover to meet your Travel Insurance needs?
If we can’t offer you the cover you want, or your premium is higher than you wanted because you have medical conditions, you may be able to get help by accessing the Money and Pensions Service travel directory at https://traveldirectory.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en or by calling 0800 138 777 (Open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).
Endorsement regarding Covid-19 cover attaching to and forming part of policy can be found here.... (opens PDF document)
All insurance premiums quoted in our brochure are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT).
We love to see your pictures when you travel with us. Feel free to send them in or share them to our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/TravelsureCoaches